Thursday, January 29, 2009

9 Weeks and counting...

Harper is doing just great! It seems like she changes a little every day. Now she is smiling and "talking" to us. She says "ah-goo" and "ooo", it's so cute! We have been able to get her to take the pacifier at bedtime, but she is still trying to suck on her hand. I try and give her the paci when I catch her sucking away, so maybe she'll learn to like it before her thumb!  She's doing so good on her tummy time, lifting her head for a good bit before having to put it down. I think now she is excited to be able to hold her head up! 


Uncle Kevin came for a visit & got lots of smiles.

Daddy's got me!

It was pretty on Friday, so we took her for a stroll. Notice the huge mittens that make Mommy feel better! We couldn't find tiny baby mittens, so I got the smallest ones we could find. She will probably be able to wear them next winter!

Laughing at Mommy!

Mommy and Harper:) I have to remember to get Ken to snap pics of us since I'm usually the one behind the camera!

1 comment:

LADNBRI said...

Stacey your doing such a great job keeping us all posted!! Brian & I are always lookin to see All the new pics & notes you write.
We love it!!! Really good pic of you & Harper!

Love you three, LaDonna & Brian