Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a big girl!

Well, I wanted to post a picture but I'm having a bit of technical difficulty with my card reader. I couldn't wait to write about Harper's weigh-in today. The Breast Care Center has walk-ins on the 1st Tuesday & Thursday of the month, so I thought it would be a good time to take her. The big number: 11 pounds, 7 ounces! Nurse Mary said that was a very healthy weight for a 6 week old. I can't believe Harper is growing so fast!

Obviously she is eating good, now we are just working on getting her to take a bottle so Ken & daycare can feed her when I'm back at work. She's had a couple of bottles along the way, just nothing regular. She does NOT like it from me. I think it confuses her. Ken gets her to take it much better.  

Other than the quick outing to be weighed, we have stayed indoors and listened to the rain today. Hope none of you are having trouble with flooding!

No comments: