Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had a fun weekend with Harper and family this Labor Day. Check out some of our playground time and afternoon at the Hamner's.
Heading up the steps to the slide

Ready to go! She loves it!

Race you to the swing!

Not sure about this face! You talkin' to me?!

Our toddler in her "skinny" jeans



Look out Uncle Brian! Harper's a climber too :)

With cousins Isabell and Lily

With Daddy Ray and Grandmommy


I am 27 weeks with our little H2 and trying to stay positive as the weariness of pregnancy really takes its grip. It's just crazy what all your body goes through, and to top it with having a 21 month old makes it much different the second time around. Ken is my rock and keeps me taken care of. I'm sure he's just as hopeful as me for a smooth third trimester! It's hard to believe how fast it has gone by. I can feel this sweet baby kicking stronger every day and that makes me smile :)

2 comments:

Brian Hudson said...

Hee hee! That's awesome, she's going to be a great climber someday. :D Looks like a fun time and I know I don't say this enough but I am really happy for you and Ken and Harper and all that God is doing for you guys. You truly are leading a blessed life and I am blessed by having you as a sister!

I hope the last few weeks go by easily and can't wait to see baby H2!

Stacey Hudson Hamner said...

Thank you Brian! We are blessed indeed! And having you as a brother is one of the best ones!