Monday, March 4, 2013

Winter Recap

Wow, it really doesn't seem like it's been so long since my last post! Maybe some of you have been over on Facebook...the days have just been too busy to post in both places :) The girls are great and growing too fast, as all our kiddos do. Claire continues to keep us on our toes, but brings so much fun to our lives. Harper is the ballerina big sister, who is ever helpful. Some days I don't think I survive all of their "help" and energy, but I constantly replay the voices of so many mothers telling me I'll miss and cherish these "test of the wills" days. :) They are asleep, so I can finally take over the computer and share a few fun pics!











 Harper really wanted a photo with Baby Jesus! 
 Visitation night at ballet class. During a break-but Claire wanted to be dancing with them! 




 Harper said quick, take a picture-I'm a fairy!
 I took Harper ice skating for the first time at the ice rink in Tuscaloosa. She did great! 

 Princess party! 
 FOUR!
 Sweet girls :)
 Ready to go! Silly girl. 

 Reindeer food
 Claire occupying herself at the mall! 
 Snowday! 


 Practicing dance moves.

 At a b'day party. Little sis was excited to tag along. 













Looking back at these is so much fun. We are so blessed to have our two sweet little girls :)

No comments: