Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ready for Spring!

In hopes of staying up to date, I'm posting about today's fun. Harper's fist ballet pictures were scheduled for 1:00, with us needing to be there 20 minutes early (early?!) and all that I needed to do was get her hair washed, dryed, curled and done half up, half down. Easy right? We did a test run with my MIL's hot rollers yesterday & felt prepared. With plenty of time to spare today, I had taken all rollers out and just needed to touch up one lazy piece. I had plugged in one of those curling brush deals, just to have waiting in such an event. As I went to unroll the hair section, I realized that I had done a very bad thing. I don't know if it was all of the hairspray or if it would have happened anyway....regardless, we were in a big tangle and I was running out of time. Claire came in stripped down and trying to put on Harper's costume. I was sweating from trying to detangle...in a panic I went in search of Ken and some tool to pry the end off of the pesky roller. He brought a wrench, but instead suggested that I just use a comb-which I had not tried in my first-time-ballet photos mind. We survived, she looked beautiful and we made it in plenty of time for pictures. Aaaahhhhhh.

With sweet friends
 Making their exit after group photo
 Group photo: A Dream is a Wish and The Work Song
 A Dream Is A Wish--releve


 Showing of her point! 


                   

 At home with fancy hair still means another photo shoot! I can't believe how fast my girl is growing!

 Is she twelve?!


 Princess shoes!
 Happy Claire :)
 It's hard to walk in heels!
 Trial run with rollers
 Precious sister moment captured. I don't even know what they are looking at! 

No comments: