Thursday, December 17, 2009

The family was here last weekend to celebrate our "Hudson" Christmas. It was great to have them all here at the same time. We had lots of great food and quality time!

I don't really know exactly what's going on here, all I know is that I think this pic is hilarious!

Ken and I were in the kitchen trying to get Sunday brunch ready, when we hear Harper making noises-those you kinda tune out-and soon realized that she was "calling" us. I peeked into the room to discover that she'd climbed into her booster seat and gotten stuck!

Just a little sparkly decor..

Aunt Katie and Harper. Harper thinks hanging upside down is the MOST fun!

Harper and Mimi say Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kasey and John Colvin said...

These are precious! I laugh every time I look at the first one. You have a great family!