Monday, September 29, 2008

Well, I am 30 weeks and 3 days! I am feeling pretty good other than the frequent pains in my side. Apparently lots of stuff has to stretch out when you are pregnant! Going to bed is no longer a reliable action that guarantees I will actually get sleep. Between feeling like I'm on fire and the aforementioned side pains, I have not been getting as much good sleep as I would like, but I hear that it gets better in like 18 years! 

It is really not too bad. It has been pretty easy so far and I would go through anything to get our baby girl here! 

I'm heading to North Carolina Wednesday for a work trip & will be back late Thursday night.  It will be my last trip this fall-and yes, it is okay with my doctor for me to fly! :)

I'll be in Muscle Shoals for the weekend & should have some baby shower pictures to post soon! Check out my 30 week picture to the right!

No comments: