Thursday, September 18, 2008

29 Weeks Update

Well, tomorrow I will be 29 weeks! I had a routine doctor's appointment yesterday & everything is progressing just great. I think I was most surprised to see that I had only gained 2 lbs. in the last month! Being pregnant rocks! The most exciting news is that we went ahead and scheduled the delivery. The day will be November 24th! It's crazy that we can actually count down the days now! 

Ken and I are off to the beach in the morning for our little "Babymoon". I am looking forward to some tasty fish and R&R. I will need it because I'll head to Chicago Tuesday-Thursday on business, then up to North Carolina for another appointment October 1-2nd. Then it will just be count-down time! We are just getting even more excited and can't wait to see our baby girl! Hope all is well with you and yours!

1 comment:

Kasey and John Colvin said...

Wow! You are getting close. I am so excited for you! Her birthday will be four days before mine! Be safe traveling & have fun. xoxo