Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well, I failed my sugar test today. The number had to be below 135 and mine was 137-only 2 points! So I get to go back and do a 3 hour test next-joy! Other than that, things were good. Her little heartbeat was 150 bpm and no one said I was gaining too much weight! Ha! My next visit will be in 4 weeks, then after that I will start going every 2 weeks-getting down to the final stretch!  I'm feeling good and getting so excited! Ken and I love going "window shopping". We (me) are trying to use restraint and keep from buying everything in sight! 

I'll be doing the 3 hour glucose test within the next week. Say a prayer that I pass with flying colors! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey!

This is Karen's Mom... Hopefully that sugar level will be just fine when you go back. We are all waiting on a NEW pregnant picture..:) We will see you Labor Day - Getting excited for you both bringing little Harper into the world! Debbie Williams

Harris, Katie and Tucker Rhodes said...

You'll be in our thoughts next week! I have known many people who didn't pass the first test but did fine with the second (including me-except I ended up with gestational diabetes)! You'll be fine either way!