Thursday, July 24, 2008

We went for the ultrasound and they confirmed-It's A Girl! So, like good sneaks, we faked our surprised and enjoyed seeing our little baby girl move around! It is just amazing how much detail you can see. All of her parts and organs looked great and she was moving around a lot! They estimated that she weighs 13 ounces but couldn't really tell how long she is because babies are too curled up at this stage.  I think she must have pretty long legs because I am able to feel her kick more and more:) 

Of course Ken and I went straight to the paint store after we left the doctor's office! Poor Ken, he's having to do all the hard stuff to get ready for baby-but I think he'd do anything for "Daddy's little girl"! Natalie is coming over Saturday to volunteer her painting skills. In return, I will play with Anderson; a pretty good trade if you ask me! If anyone else is in the mood for some painting, feel free to drop by. I'm sure I can round up plenty of brushes or rollers...

I'm new to all this blog stuff, plus I can still hardly figure out my mac, so bare with me trying to post a picture or video of the baby! For now, we are just the oh so proud parents-to-be!

No comments: