Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally! Pictures of our baby girl!




Top is her profile. Middle is a close-up of her heart. You can see all 4 chambers. Her heart rate was 151 bpm. The bottom picture is also her profile, but she had flipped over and you can see the spine and legs. She moved around so much that these are the best stills I could get (other than her girly parts and, well, I can't do that to her!).  It was just amazing to be able to see our baby flipping around! 

I've felt her kicking even more today. It's so weird that it was nothing for so long & now just thump, thump, thump! I love it! 

1 comment:

Brian Hudson said...

That's AWESOME!!!! and I wanted to be the first to leave you a comment since I noticed your blog needs some lovin' ;)

Love the pink room too!

We'll be home in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!