Monday, September 23, 2013

Home Pre-K

Since a huge part of our recent lifestyle change was so that I could stay home with the girls, we are not sending them to preschool, just doing it here! We do flash cards, activity books, etc.-and lots of art, but recently I found a great blog that had some great lessons/curriculum to use. I will share the link ASAP! *update* read about program here Raising Rock Star Preschoolers

I have to modify a bit for what Claire can do while Harper works on more advanced things. Mostly she loves practicing her cutting skills and taping. Putting tape on anything!

The scarecrow unit is a hit. We read The Little Scarecrow Boy by Margaret Wise Brown to go along with it.
Scarecrow Printable Pack
The Little Scarecrow Boy





We made a visit to see my Aunt Connie and helped her pick some pears. The girls thought shaking the branches was so neat!






A shot of the playroom. Claire likes to listen to stories on the leap pad. We all love the chalkboard wall!


They are already making their birthday & Christmas wish lists! (Warning: watch out for 1-click shopping! )

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: