Friday, December 10, 2010

Claire's Birthday & Homecoming

Finally! Here are some pics from her big day.


When Dr. Myers delivered Claire, someone said "wow, that's a nine-pounder!" She was a few ounces shy, but I wasn't surprised at all. I knew she was a big girl in my belly! 




Harper getting to hold her for the first time. Notice how Claire is squeezing her finger-Harper loves for her to do that. 

I don't know what she is asking Ken, but I just love her expression. 

Hugs! At this point I am so relieved that she isn't trying to poke Claire's eyes out! 

Friends Stacy & Allison stopped by with baby Nathan :)

Of course Aunt Natalie had to come see! 

I love the cute bows they make for the caps :)

Gammy came to hold her 16th great-grandchild.

Harper is back for more kisses! 

And finger squeezing! 

Harper's Big Sister party-complete with hat, button, cake & ice cream. 



Aunt Katie & Uncle Vincent

Nurse Lindsay was my main nurse and there when Claire was delivered. She was awesome. 

Sorry everyone. You'll have to take your car, ours is full! The girls ready to go home :)

Hmmm, we're home. Now what happens?

Our happy family! Feeling super blessed for all that God has given us! 

No comments: