Wednesday, November 10, 2010

36 Weeks!

I had my 36 week check up today & I am perfectly healthy and normal. I say it this way because I've been so uncomfortable and impatient lately, and half-hoping for an early arrival miracle! But alas, I've got no major swelling, my blood pressure is fantastic, and the baby is just the size she should be right now. So, looks like I'm to just be grateful for that and keep myself occupied for the next three weeks!

I have not been very diligent about documenting this pregnancy with photos, so here's one Ken snapped of me on Saturday. I'm 35 weeks and 2 days in the picture.

We are ready for baby at our house! Harper seems to kind of understand that there's a baby in my tummy  & that she will be coming out after her (Harper's) birthday. She sees the little baby clothes and says "Baby C'aire!" I can't wait to see how she reacts to the real deal. I think Harper will be a sweet big sister.

Harper is growing so fast and getting smarter every day. It's just amazing to watch her be such a sponge to knowledge! Her latest favorite thing to do is sing 'Happy Birthday". We've been practicing together, and I think they've done it at school quite a bit at this point. Now she's just not sure about the blowing out the candles part. She says that she wants Anderson to blow them out for her! Guess we'll see! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear that your check-up went well! I can't believe that Baby Claire only has 3 more weeks to cook!