Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby "Sprinkle"

My best friends Natalie and Peyton hosted a little baby shower, or as we like to call it- a sprinkle, for me on Saturday afternoon. It was so nice to be with some family and friends to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Claire Mae...that's right, we have a name! I am 33 weeks 2 days in these pictures.



This cake was so good...my first time to have Celebrations chocolate icing. Simply fantastic! 



33 weeks



Joey came! 

Harper loved the cake too! 




My fun group of girls! 

I got so many sweet things for the baby. I've already washed clothes and have the hospital bag pile ready. Now we just need to dig some equipment out of the attic and we'll be ready to bring her home! 

Click here to see a cute post Kasey made. Her daughter, Mary Mack, is precious & Harper keeps asking for "Mary, Mary Mack"!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That cake really was delicious!