Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June Days

Harper and I went to see my grandparents last weekend. The garden is huge this year! I snapped a few pics to share. Pa Pa (that's pronounced "Paw-paw" for those of you who have not heard me say it) has beans for days & you should see the tomatoes! They are LOADED! I love getting the grand tour and walking the garden with Pa Pa. Come the 21st, he has 91 years of wisdom to share! 


More beans! And squash, and tomatoes...

Holding on tight to swing  alone...

Having more fun swinging with Pa Pa!

Some foot massager thing that Harper was fascinated with!



Sporting her new "Creamsicle" bow (plain ol' peach just won't do!)

Silly face enjoying a popsicle.

I was trying to coax a smile...

All she wanted to do was climb into Daddy's chair. I think this is our new indoor photo spot, so get used to the leather background!

Finally got a little "cheeeeese"!

No comments: