Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Sweetie!

We've been having a fun time with our Harper girl this month. She'll be 16 months old next week and it's amazing to see how much she's grown and all of the new little things she does. She is saying lots of words and is repeating more and more. Monkey see, monkey do! 



Let me touch up my makeup...once she gets hold of something it's hard to take it away...I just let her play until she gets bored of it!

We've been doing some remodeling that takes place directly under Harper's room, so last weekend she got to nap on a palette. Amazingly, she slept right through the radio, banging, and adult lunch time right in the same room. Sweet, tired little girl!

First popsicle! Yum! She's cutting two teeth right now, so I know the cold felt good.

When I picked Harper up from school the other day, this is what her hair looked like! So cute & thank you Ms. Allyson! I think the food on the face only adds to the overall chic-ness-:P

We have lots of laughing these days, but are also starting to experience some toddler moodiness. Grunting, whining and sometimes all-out tantrums, but I know she's just needing us to set some limitations for her, and also help her communicate what she needs. She is just a determined little girl, and somedays it's like looking in a mirror-ha ha. I have NO idea WHERE she gets such an attitude :) 

No comments: