Sunday, November 9, 2008

What a beautiful day!!!

Today was just beautiful and we decided we should definitely spend some time outside! Mom and Dad were here for the weekend and got to come along before heading back to Muscle Shoals. They doted on me, which I love:) and I know to enjoy it while I can because as soon as Harper is here it will be all about her, of course! I'm feeling good, but bigger and slower by the day...we are all placing bets on whether or not I make it to the 24th! As long as she's all "done", then I will be happy for her to come whenever she pleases!  




I'm pretty sure there is one like this when I was a baby! 

Anyone excited about a grandchild?!

I am lucky to have such wonderful parents! :)

3 comments:

Kami said...

That is so sweet! It just brings tears to my eyes. What a lucky little girl Harper is!!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Stacey, we are excited here! We are praying that everything goes perfectly, and are contemplating how we will be able to "put-up with" your Mom once she becomes a grandmother! Good luck on Monday, and we pray that God will hold you and baby Harper in the palm of His hand. Love, Brenda and Bill Cochran

Ken said...

These pictures were taken at Deerlick Park.It's been a favorite destination for many years.