Friday, October 23, 2009

October is Fun!

We have had lots of fun in October and Halloween isn't even here yet!

Yes, we went to a pumpkin patch, but the pumpkins were too small, so we had to go a get a good "carver" tonight! Here's Harper posing on a pile!

She's still intrigued with the tiny ones. Wonder why...

Here she is in the little dress I made for her.

Sunny days are just made for pictures!

Happy girl with baby doll in tow...
Harper is such a joy! She is truly a blessing to our lives. Every day brings more memories and reminds me to not sweat the small stuff! It sounds like she is trying to say more words and she even tried to put a bib on her baby doll yesterday. Chance? No, I like to think brilliance! I can't believe she is already 11 months old. It's been an amazing whirlwind and I look forward to many more fun days to come! Stayed tuned for carved pumpkin pics!

No comments: