Friday, July 17, 2009

Me and My Big BOW!


Harper is so much fun these days! She just laughs at everything, especially Shady (our dog). She is so strong and creeping all over the place. She's not crawling on her knees yet, but for all intent and purposes, she's crawling! Special things of interest are mommy's shoes, the rug under the sunroom table and the bag we put our to-be-recycled paper in. I am definitely on my toes! Her favorite foods are sweet potatoes and any fruit-loves the sweet stuff! I've been giving her those little Gerber Graduate puffs, too. The first time she looked at me so confused! Now she just sticks out her little baby tongue for more! I'll sprinkle some on her tray and she tries to pick them up and put them in her mouth. She's made it a couple of times, but mostly they just stick to the slober on her hands and it either makes it to her mouth by chance or Shady gets it. Shady stays close by during feeding time. I'll have to say it does come in handy for spills!

These pictures are just chilling out at the house. Harper is sporting the big bow that Mimi bought for her after some girls at Hallmark asked how old "he" was. Yep, that'll do it!




No comments: