Monday, October 27, 2008

Is she here YET?!

So, as I've heard they would, the last few weeks are dragging by! I guess that works out just about right...it gives me time to complete some projects. Ken got the stroller put together and then this weekend I did a painting and made a bulletin board for the nursery. I thought I would share some pictures with you. Check it out:

Our snazzy jogging stroller


The painting I did


The little bulletin board I did too!


The changing table...see the cute bird paintings that Kasey did!

Other than that, I've been washing clothes and bedding & trying to figure out where to put it all! It's amazing how much stuff we've accumulated and she isn't even here yet! 

I'm doing pretty good, physically, but still having some side pain. I think I've decided that it is just her working around in there! She has moved around all day today. It's so cool to see my belly just bulge out & in! I can tell that she's getting bigger & find it hard to believe that my belly could stretch out any more-but I know it will! 

The weather is great! I'm so glad that it has cooled off. I love the crisp feeling of fall in the air! We are going to the Alabama Homecoming game this weekend and I am looking forward to it, and very thankful that Jeff is sending us a parking pass so that I don't have to walk too far! Hopefully I'll have enough energy to partake in the pre-game festivities-possible the parade, and we have friends that have an awesome tailgate tent, so there are lots of fun options! 

Well, just 28 days to go! I can't wait until I'm posting pictures of little Harper! There will probably be hundreds! Ha! Best wishes to all! 

1 comment:

Kasey and John Colvin said...

I loved seeing your room & all of Harper's sweet things. I know it's SO hard to do right now, but just try to rest because quiet moments will soon be few & far between. Go to dinner, go to a movie or take a nap....it will all never be the same again in less than a month. I can't wait to see that sweet little girl. Glad you are feeling well; you look wonderful!!!