Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Playtime

I laugh about getting good pictures these days, because Harper always makes a beeline for me/the camera. She doesn't understand that Mommy can't take focus with a 2 inch depth! I thought these turned out cute anyway! It was one of the days I actually got her to keep a bow in her hair for a while. She was doing good, then one day she just started yanking them out. Now her hair is starting to get in her eyes and she NEEDS to wears one.

Did I say that she is walking a little yet?!!! She took 7 steps at lunch! She got impatient because I wouldn't walk her around, and did this little grunt and stood up like, "Fine. I'll do it myself!" I'm a little biased, but she is adorable!




With her new ball (an early b'day gift from Grandmother Hollis)

No comments: